Saturday 18 February 2012

Tate Experience


For my second term at Birkbeck College I chose to attend the module “Buyer Behaviour”, which we decided to call now “Consumer Behaviour”, but it seems to take its time to change the name officially. This, however, does not seem to have any influence on the quality of the module, which I very much enjoy. Choosing the module has the consequence that I’m left with almost no time apart from working and studying, since I also have two compulsory modules during this term. For these two modules, as the name compulsory would suggest, I did not have any freedom to attend them or not.

Anyway, this is not really of significance of what I’m about to start here. The assignment in my module “Consumer Behaviour” is writing about our experience with a brand. At the end the assignment will be an essay with hopefully some good academic sources and interesting studies. But Wendy Hein, our lecturer, motivated us to write a blog with our experience and afterwards integrate this in our essay. This is of course a very good opportunity for me to start a series in red bulb. That it fits into the content of red bulb, but especially, because the topic absolutely fascinates me, I will write about a cultural brand: Tate Modern. You're able to join me on a journey, where I will write about my experience with one of the loveliest museums in the world. Enjoy…!

No comments:

Post a Comment